Asus Router is designed in such a way that you can use internet in all corners of your home. Asus router increases video streaming quality and maintains a reliable wireless connection. The Asus router is dual-band wireless-N900 gigabit router that gives incredible performance and coverage range. Asus router is efficient in its setup process and allows the user to be quickly free of the setup process. Asus router increases Wifi speed for both 5GHz and 2.4 GHz transmission up to 900Mbps that makes it ideal.
Features of Asus Router:
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: The Asus router is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet ports. You can connect a game player, PC, smart TV to gigabit Ethernet port. It transfers data 10 times faster than fast Ethernet and it ensures high speed connectivity for wired devices.
- High Powered Antennas: Asus Router has detachable antennas that provide high coverage.
- Dual Band Routers: As already mentioned above, latest routers manufactured by Asus are dual band, users will get 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz frequency.
- AiProtection : It’s a network security technology which is used to protect your system from network attacks like malware attack, web attack etc. AiProtection offers real time network monitoring which is used to detect viruses and other malwares.
- AiCloud: AiCloud is an online cloud service that turns your home network into your own personal cloud. With the Aicloud Android and apple apps, you can share files instantly with services like facebook, flicker directly from the Aicloud app.
- Two inbuilt USB Ports: Asus router is featured with two built-in USB ports which make sharing and networking easier. You can download HTTP, FTP, and P2P files to a router-connected USB storage device without the need of PC.
Flexible Installation with Versatile Design: You can mount your Asus router on walls. The Asus router can be placed anywhere in the home or office.
As already mentioned, Asus router has two built-in USB ports that allow the network printer connections and file server connections, so you can perform multiple tasks at once.
Connecting a wireless printer to your Asus router allows you to print from anywhere in your house. If you are using wireless printer for your home network settings, you can easily print from any corner of your home.
How to setup a printer server to Asus router?
Print Server allows you to connect wireless printers and use them from your PC on the network. Follow the steps to setup a printer server to Asus router:
Step 1: First of all, connect your Asus router with printer and print a test page.
Step 2: After that, launch a web browser on PC and enter IP address 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of browser.
Step 3: Asus Login window displays in front of you. Enter your username and password.
Step 4: Further, go to the advanced settings and click on ‘USB Application’.
Step 5: Next, click on ‘Network Printer Server’.
Step 6: The network printer server supports two methods:
- ASUS EZ printer sharing
- LPR to share printer.
Step 7: When your printer is found, the device name appears on the device.
After following these steps, your wireless printer should have successfully connected to your network. If you need further assistance, please contact us.