Are you looking forward, to have a powerful and supremely fast router? If yes, then your search ends here. We have come up with the exactly the same router like you are looking here and there. Asus router ac5300 is an all-rounder and a great router. Even if you want to make use of various 5GHz networks, this router is for you. When it comes to, how to setup Asus router ac5300, its software interface is outstanding. You can invest in this router, as of its excellent performance. Or users, who like to transfer large files, share media files from one network to another, will get great transfer speeds. This router also features Wi-Fi technology, with NitroQAM, especially for designed for Single-user throughput. The user gets 2Gbps throughput, thanks to link aggregation, by making use of Ethernet ports. So, here on this page, we the will provide you essential information regarding your Asus router ac5300 setup. Without any delay, let’s get started with How to Setup Asus Router Ac5300?
How to Setup Asus Router ac5300?
- First, place your Asus Router ac5300, into a centralized position, so that your devices get maximum coverage.
- Make sure, Asus Router ac5300, stay away from any type of obstruction.
- Or update your Asus Router ac5300 to latest firmware version.
Pre-Requisite for Asus Router ac5300 Setup
- Supported Web Browser
- Active Internet Connection
- A wireless device, either computer or Smartphone
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless capability
- Ensure you use a wired connection, to setup Asus Router ac5300. Wired Connection prevents setup problems.
- Make sure, you detach Cables and wires from your present Modem setup. Or modem with battery Backup also needs to remove.
- Next, reboot your computer and modem.
How to Setup Asus Router Ac5300 through Wired Connection?
- Insert the Wireless Ac adapter, of your Asus Router Ac5300, into the DC-IN port & socket it into the power outlet.
- By the use of bundled network cable, attach your PC to the router’s LAN port.
- Once you verify that LAN LED is blinking, go to next step.
- Now, by making use of another network cable, connect the modem to your Asus Router Ac5300 WAN port.
- Next, slot it modems’ AC adapter to the DC-IN port & then plug into power outlet.
How to Login into Asus Router Ac5300 GUI?
In order to configure your router, for advanced settings, the user has to access its dashboard. To access the Asus Router Ac5300 dashboard, we need to go through The Asus router login procedure.
- First, launch a web browser on your wireless device.
- Next, enter Asus router Ac5300 default web address http://router.asus.com. Into browser address bar.
To know further steps on How to Setup Asus Router Ac5300, give us a call at our toll-free number. We are router experts and helps router users in the setup and installation of the router. So, get connected with today to know more about Asus router setup.