Most of the latest routers manufactured by Asus Company are dual band routers. Asus routers have all the properties and features of being the best router that you can have. It features a dual-core processor and two USB ports for high storage, while the ASUSWRT firmware provides you sophisticated network management with easy set-up.
You can enjoy various advance facilities with Asus router but for that, you have to access asus router login window and complete initial setup process. If you have recently purchased Asus router then you have surely searched the phrase “how to Sign in to my asus router”. In this article we will explain you http //router.asus.com login process.
Asus Router Login:
Whether you want to configure the Asus settings or customize its latest features, you must have an account on ASUS website. To access asus router login page, first choose the connection type.
If your PC connects to the router using a wired cable, asus router login page automatically opens when you launch your web browser. If your PC connects to the router wirelessly, then you have to select the network first by following the steps mentioned below:
To select a network follow these steps:
- Click “Start” button then press “Enter”.
- Now, Click “Control Panel” & press “Enter”.
- Next, Click “Network Connections” then enter.
- Click “Choose a wireless network” and select a network. Wireless connection is established.
Now in this section you will get answer to your question: how to “Sign in to my asus router”.
Follow the steps to log into the webpage of ASUS Router:
- After setting up a wired or wireless connection, open a web browser (Internet explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).
- Type http //router.asus.com login default address or IP address http://192.168.1.1 on your browser’s address bar and press enter. The login page of your router automatically launches.
- On the asus router login page, enter your user name and password that you have set before otherwise enter the admin user name and password & click “Login”.
- You have successfully completed the process “Sign in to my Asus router”. Now you can change the settings of the ASUS router or you can configure the various features of ASUS Router.
Features of Asus Router:
- Gigabit Ethernet ports: Asus Router provides you the highest speed of 1 Gbps. Users get the fast and reliable internet connection.
- Robust External Antennas: Asus Router has detachable antennas that provide you high wifi coverage.
- Dual Band Routers: Most of the latest routers manufactured by Asus are dual band; users will get 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz frequency.
- AiProtection : It’s a network security technology which is used to protect your system from internet attacks. AiProtection offers real time network monitoring which is used to detect viruses and other malwares before they become a threat.
- AiCloud: AiCloud is an online cloud service that turns your home network into your own personal cloud. You can share files instantly with services like facebook, flickr etc. directly by downloading Aicloud App on your smart phone.
By following these steps you can understand the process and can finally say “I can sign in to my Asus router”. If you need any further assistance related to asus router login, you can call our technical experts on our toll free no or chat live with us.